Recipe for Hot Salami Stuffing!
Hot Salami Stuffing
- 1 (1 pound) loaf sliced white bread
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 lb. of Gioia’s Hot Salami Sliced and Cubed
- Let bread slices air dry for 1 to 2 hours, then cut into cubes.
- In a Dutch oven, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Cook onion and celery until soft. Season with poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add Sliced and Cubed Gioia’s Hot Salami. Stir in bread cubes until evenly coated. Moisten with chicken broth; mix well.
- Chill, and use as a stuffing for turkey, or bake in a buttered casserole dish at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes.
Address & Hours
1934 Macklind Ave
St. Louis, MO 63110
"On the Hill"
Monday - Friday: 9 - 4
Saturday: 9 - 3
What People Are Saying About Gioia’s
- LTW on Feast Magazine Feature!